Sunday 6 September 2015

Saturday is always busy

Saturday's are always busy! This is not a sleep in day! First my mom and I went to buy a school uniform. I am not taking a picture of it because it is very ugly and I look like a man. I didn't know why it was necessary to buy one because you don't actually have to wear it... Maybe there are special days or something.. 
Afterwards I went over to Virgina's house (the girl taking the selfie) and, we walked around to pick up all the others. We ended up at Memi's house where we are cake and Tiramisu. 
We went to "the club" (a gigantic sports training place). I met many of the girl's boyfriends there and had my first cup of Mate! Actually it was Tereré, Tereré is drunk cold and with juice, Maté is drunk hot and with water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment