Monday 14 September 2015

Gasolina

Rotary tells us to say yes to everything for reason. So today when my mom asked if I wanted to accompany her, to be honest I don't even know where we were going, of course I said yes. I must say this was just after I was done exercising and we left right away so I had no time to get changed or smell better. We were driving and partway through town when my mom slowly pulled over. I knew this definitely was NOT our stop. I thought that maybe she had to run into a store or something on our way. But then she tried to start the car again, and again and so on.. Obviously by now I realized we were out of gas. Oops! My mom started laughing really hard because we were only three blocks from the gas station we are trying to get to. She picked up her phone to call my dad but the problem was it had just run out of battery. We couldn't help ourselves but sit in the car and laugh. No gas, no phone batterie and no credit in my phone. We decided to walk to the gas station. A very nice worker helped us out and we got back to the car safely. We tried to start the car again and at first it worked! Yay! Look at us being independent women! Oh no just kidding.. That didn't work! Good thing we were smart enough to buy me credit for my phone at the gas station. So giving up, we called my dad who eventually got to us and was able to fix the car! Gracias Papa! But of course we had to return back to the gas station to fill up with more gas and drink some tea or coffee and eat some chocolate. It was quite an adventure. Can you imagine if I would've said no to that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment