Thursday 3 September 2015

Another day in San Nicolas :)

This is the other friendly dog Estrella. 
Speaking of dogs... This is how I felt today. 
I spent all day with la novia de mi hermano (Nuria 21) y su hermana (Rocio 26). || my brother's girlfriend and her sister ||

They are both super sweet! <3 (P.S. It's a heart mom) We ate a lot of yummy food and spoke a lot of Spanish! It is truly amazing how much you can learn in one day! We danced in the kitchen and walked downtown so I could get to know the city a bit better. San Nicolas is very religious and industrial so they don't have much to do, like go to the cinema. 

( A very important church in my city) 
Later in the day, when their mother came home, we walked to their grandma's house. 

(Me and my brother's girlfriend's mom) 
I stepped in poop on the way and we couldn't figure out what it was lol! 
At grandma's house I met one of my class mates, la primo de Nuria y Rocio. ||Their cousin|| This was nice because now I know someone for when I go to school. Everyone I have met are extremely friendly! I hope it is the same at school :) 
Until next time, 
~ Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment