Monday 7 September 2015

First day of school! :) (smiley)

My boy looking uniform...
The people here (like I've said a million times) are so friendly I get to school and the principle takes me to my class. As soon as it was announced that I was new everyone went crazy. It was so weird. Everyone wants me to sit with them. The teacher pointed to where I was to be seated (thank goodness! Didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings). The whole day I had a wall of people circling me, they were rapid firing questions in both English and Spanish. It was very odd being such a big centre of attention. People literally straight up asked me if they could be my friend. On the outside I had a huge smile and said yes but I was thinking "um ... Yes? What kind of question is that?!" I was invited out to dinner and other outings. Only half way through the day I already had a headache from all the loud talking. School was short only 7:30 to 12. Most of the time we didn't do much work. Over all I can say my first day of school was a success :) 
Yours sincerely, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment