Sunday 6 September 2015

No Problema!

"No Problema!" Are my new favourite words! Because here there are no problems! (Well.... kinda...) (don't worry you'll understand what I mean). Everyone here is so friendly and loving! They will take amazing care of you! 

No Problema came in handy tonight. (You're just going to have to wait for it!) It was Nuria's friends birthday and my first Argentinian party. We got to her house at around ten and stayed until 2:30 when we left for the "Disco". 

This was incredibly new to me and was also my first Argentinian dance lesson. 

Dancing was so much fun! 

But.. 

Broken shoes? No Problema! Keep dancing! 
People spilling drinks on you? No Problema! Keep dancing! 
Hit in the face my swinging hands? No Problema! Keep dancing! 
As long as the music is playing there are no problems and you can just keep dancing! ( or at least trying...) 

We arrived home just before 6 AM. (You know just in case you were wondering) 

So now my eyes and feet are tired so I think I will go to bed! 

Buenos noches! 
~ Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment