Thursday 10 December 2015

Sunday scares and Monday strolls

Today was a beautiful sunny (& hot!!!) day spent in the city with one of my really good friends Rocio. 
This is a picture of the city from Simon: 
We got ice cream, went to the plaza and talked about life. I love these kinds of days. 
Me hiding my face from Rocio taking pictures of us. 
This is a beautiful mural painted by the school of Art in San Nicolas. 
Yesterday I spent some time at a friends house and played with his cat, while we waited for a ride from another school mate to another friends house. (Still following me?) 
This is a very bad picture but this is Emi (we all went to his house) holding his pregnant cat! I can't wait to hold those little baby kittens! 
We ate pizza. By the way I have now gone full vegetarian (like no meat what so ever) here. So we ordered half a veggie pizza for me (no I couldn't eat it all by my self! I had plenty of help!).

Argentina is smarter than we are when it comes to pizza! 
After pizza we were goofing around in the backyard playing games and being loud until the neighbours called to tell us to be quiet... Oops.. We tried to watch a movie outside but then decided that we were getting cold and inside was a better choice. I was carrying blankets along with my other friend and we decided it would be fun to jump up and belly bump each other. Unfortunately I jumped first and when they hit me I went flying back crashing into a meatle door and a big flower pot! I was so happy the flower pot didn't break! It didn't hurt all that much but my elbows and wrists are still a little sore. 
These crazy kids wanted to watch a horror movie. I hate horror movies! I was sure I was going to have nightmares for a month! 
I didn't end up having night mares because I didn't see much of the movie. I was hiding behind pillows and blankets for the whole thing! My friend tried to scare me once by grabbing my head but it was more like a massage so it didn't work. 
Anyways I'll keep you updated.
Chau for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment