Monday 28 December 2015

Bean

Yesterday I went to Faus's country house where we swam in the pool talked and had lots of fun with all of our friends. Before we got in the pool Emi asked me if I had sunscreen. I did so I gave it to him and we both put a bunch all over our bodies because the sun was very strong, so did a couple of the others. 5 minutes later Emi comes up to me with my sunscreen bottle.
Emi: "Hannah this isn't sunscreen" 
Me: "but I asked my host mom for sunscreen and that's what she gave me" 
*Emi points to writing on bottle*
Emi: "See! This is tanning lotion! We are going to be black!!" 
Me: "Oops.." 
Of course this conversation happened in Spanish but we found it funny how my host mom accidentally gave me the wrong bottle. We didn't even get that much darker and after further inspection of the bottle it turns out it's supposed to protect your skin aswell. 

Another family was in the house next to ours and the little girl had a pet cat (actually it was her aunts). They didn't feed it or give it water. The kids threw it around like a softball! Long story short we ended up saving the cat, giving it food (well the ham we had left over) and water. In a house full of mostly men, she was the little princess. No one was going to let the little kitten get hurt. She was quite adorable and it was cute to see all the guys being so protective over the little thing. I named her Bean. 
Here she is resting on my legs. 
And another photo of Bean sleeping quietly on the towel bed we made her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment