Wednesday 2 December 2015

Just enjoying life

The other night was my first night going out in quite some time! But we had to celebrate 3 months! It was quite a night travelling to a different city by bus (a private one) and hanging with friends. 
(Don't mind the flip flops... I changed them! But lucky I brought them with me because after the night was over, my feet hurt so bad I couldn't take another step in high heels!) 
Yesterday we went to my friends ranch. It was a very beautiful and sunny day!
There was a lot of us so we had a big water fight followed my a fruit fight. (There were lots of berry trees around) 
We cooked both lunch and dinner like this. But of course I had the vegetarian option. 
The sunset was very beautiful! 
And we drove home in the back of a pick up truck. The perfect end to a great day! 

Today was more relaxed. I spent some nice quality time with my host family, and then in the evening walked around the centre with a couple friends. Later we came back to my house to watch a movie and eat pizza! 

No comments:

Post a Comment