Monday 28 December 2015

Christmas Day and pool selfies

Christmas Day I spent in my aunt's "quinta" kinda like a country house. I brought my friend Rocio (I call her Rosu). 
I tried to teach her how to swim but she trusted the floaty more than she trusted me. There was no way she was letting go of that thing!
We say in the shallow end and ate cake. 
And sun tanned until we were on fire and had to jump back into the pool. 
The other night I went to Emi's house with a bunch of friends. 
We took selfies in the pool (was I ever sacred of dropping my phone!) and sat around in lawn chairs enjoy each other's company until 5 in the morning when I decided it was time for me to go home and get some sleep. 
I also made a new best friend!! Emi's dog! Literally (her name is Emma) Emma is so adorable! And huggable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment