Monday 28 December 2015

Playing catchup

I'm I'm The other week I went to Rosario to pick up my brother, drop of some papers and get some ice cream and by the time we arrived back home in the night there were fireworks welcoming us back into the city! 
Ok so everyone in the world (I'm looking at the United States more precisely) makes fun of Canada for having milk in bags! I have never seen bagged milk before I got to Aegentina! 
On hot days one of our favourite things to do is go "camping" (not like Canadian camping at all) basically you go to a park or a sports club (like TCC but more outdoors) and eat, swim, play sports and enjoy each others company. 
In my town we have an event that only happens once a year where they shut down a couple streets in the centre and everyone walks in the streets. They open up everything so that people can buys things. There is a different kind of dance on every corner of the street! There was even a guy that brought a giant snake so you could take pictures of it! There was an old car show too! It's was a lot of fun! 
Of course there are Saturday nights and birthday parties:
I got to go to the theatre to see my cousin sing, dance and perform! It was a lovely evening! 
She's in the black head band above and the pink dress below. 
So now I've caught you guys up on a lot of what's been going on lately. I haven't touched on Christmas yet but don't worry it's coming! 




No comments:

Post a Comment