Friday 15 April 2016

4 months later

Today I was really happy. For no reason really, just the little things I guess. Also a classmate of mine, this sweet girl named Martina, randomly gave me chocolate as a gift because she knew I loved that certain brand of chocolate. It was a super sweet gesture. (No pun intended). This morning it was raining cats and dogs, a Kamloops flash flood type of situation. Actually it's been raining here everyday for about 2 weeks but not as heavy. We've been having lots of storms. Today it was my teams turn to do our debate. It's was really awesome because they two teams took it really seriously and the two top guys in the class (you know the ones that are leaders and want to be class president) were on opposite teams. Now these two guys are kinda enemies so it's a big deal on who wins. One of them is a really close friend of mine and was on my team. The subject was abortion and we were debating against it. Both groups were super prepared but let's just say we left them with their tales between their legs. It was a good fight but when it came to the class vote they only got 3... #sorrynotsorry
After school we went to Clem's house (which is my first host families house) to make pizzas. It was really nice catching up with my first host mom again. Anyways cooking pizzas with my friends in this house again brought me back to a moment that happened 4 months ago (more or less). If you go back in my blog to my 3 month update you will see a picture that looks a little bit like this one... 
So this is us. The same friends. The same couch. In the same places. 4 months later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment