Sunday 20 September 2015

26 hour record

Sorry about that last post I don't know why it never published. Today if starting to get sniffly.its probably from the lack of sleep. Yesterday I woke up at 5:30am to get to the theatre at 6:30 to go on a bus trip with interact, Clement and an outbound to a rotary conference. They told us to be comfy so I wore my favourite Garage leggings with this kind of tunic shirt over top. We had packed a lot of stuff into the back of the bus. When we got there at 9 and started taking everything out apparently a bottle of bleach broke and dripped on my leggings. It was really embarrassing. I had to go the rest of the day with a red and white streak across my pants. I tired to cover it as much as possible with my purse. Anyways the conference I'm giving a 5/10. I was really hoping to meet more exchange students but I only met a girl from Brazil (who happened to be my sisters first host family! What a coincidence!) and another girl from Switerland. They were both really nice! The girl from Brazil's Spanish was really good since she has been here for 7 months. The girl from Switerland made me really happy because she has been here a few more days than I have and I can understand and speak more than her. Not that it's a competition. ;) (winky face). The conference was super boring when we couldn't talk because one person just stood and talked really fast so I couldn't understand anything the whole time. I think we got back to San Nicolas around 9:30. I then remembered it was Wendy's birthday and Nuria and I were going to her party. We had Virgina's family over for dinner and then at 12 we left. We quickly had to come back because I forgot the key to the house and we wold have been locked out. I'm sure we could have problem solved! We went to the disco at 2:30 and near the end two men started fighting. I was sure one of my friends got a fist to the head but I asked her and she said she was ok. I'll tell out I have never seen a place clear out so fast. I personally had no idea what was happening at the start but my sister pulled me into her and a wall pretty quickly so all was good. When the second fight broke out I thought it was probably time to leave. We left at 5:30 (oh look at me hitting the 24 hour make) and started walking home. Apparently it was pretty close to our house. This couple was walking in front of us and kept looking back at us because I was pretty tired and the Spanish side of my brain wasn't working very well so I was speaking mostly English and French with some Spanish mix. Nuria told them not to worry i was just from Canada. The girl just so happened to be studying to be an English teacher and was going to apply for a scholarship in the U.S. We kept walking with them because they were very nice and then took a taxi the rest of the way hope. I guess it was a little farther than we thought. We decided to cook soy patties because we were hungry. Finally we got to bed at 7am. I woke up today at 2pm which was only 7 hours of sleep. I was supposed to go to a camp today with some friends but I'm not allowed to do the sleepover so o think o will just go Monday. I really need to do laundry and take a shower and it's already 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment