Saturday 15 August 2015

Argentina here I come!

I am so blessed (and extremely excited) to be embarking on this crazy new adventure called rotary exchange! I am dreading packing the suit cases, (yes Mom! I need to take 2!) and planning to go against what everyone tells me and leave it to the last minute (probably the night before). I realized that if you aren't 5 years old starting to learn a language while going to school, it takes much more time and effort than you may have thought...  I will be living in a town almost double the population of Kamloops (160,000 inhabitants) named San Nicolas. It's about 2 and a half hours north west of Buenos Aires. Here's a link to beautiful pictures of my city : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPTa2dGBDEc

Can't wait to keep you posted! 

Sincerely, a very happy Hannah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment