Wednesday 4 November 2015

English is hard...

Ok how did I manage to get 8.20 /10 on my English test?! This must be a mistake! 
The grinch taught me stink stank stunk but have you ever heard of swim swam swum?! Yes that's right swum! I don't know if it's just me but I have never heard of this word ever! Apparently it is the past participle. 

The little emoji guy I drew was me trying to explain the word embarrassed. And I found the conversation between my friend and the teacher quite funny! 
Also my poor friend sitting next to me during the test, I led him astray! There is a part on the test where you need to complete the sentences with a sport. The sentence was: ________ is like roller skating on snow. He put snowboarding. Well in my mind that just didn't make any sense!  I thought skiing or snowshoeing  might be a more appropriate choice. Well I was wrong... The answer was snowboarding and he got it wrong because of me. 

I guess we were supposed to use special vocal or something. I'm not quite sure. My sentence was: A river with rapids is ideal to go {blank}. I put rafting, the teacher wanted kayaking I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment