Sunday 15 November 2015

Dresses and Dinners

Yesterday we had nothing to do so I took Nuria and decided to walk downtown. We thought it would be fun to go into dress stores and try on different gowns. I would show you the ugly ones, but... I've already deleted those picture. 
Personally I like the colourful ones better. But now you kind of have an idea of what long gowns in Argentina are like. 

We walked around the city for 4 hours! I was wearing sandals so by the time we got to grandma's my feet were happy to sit down take a break and eat some ice cream. 

Speaking of eating...
Dinner times have changed drastically. When I first got here we used to eat every day at 9:30 (half way through criminal minds) 
Then sometimes more like ten
Now it's usually more around 10:30! 
That's a whole hour difference?
Surely a change from 6-8 o'clock Canadian dinners!!

1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete