Friday 9 October 2015

Heart eyes everywhere!

Today I met the love of my life! He is the most precious and beautiful thing ever! I love him so much! He just so happens to be a two week old kitten named Orus that loves to cuddle. He can fit in the palms of my hands and loves to lay on my chest and play with my hair. Seriously in love! I wanted to keep him so bad! Just look at how cute he is! 
Today was a really good day. I saw 50 painters paint one huge canvas. They had to shut down the block for it. It was very beautiful! 
It was very big so I couldn't get a picture of all of it but this is one of my favourite parts! 
This is a Yaguaron! It's a legend in San Nicolas. Yagua is a dog's head and Ron is a snakes body. It was also part of the art today. 
Afterward my friends and I walked around and bought some food then went to the book fair at the school. They sold much more than just books! Including wine and cheese! 
Tomorrow will bring more adventures! I'll let you know how it goes! 
~Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment