Wednesday 28 October 2015

2 months

Today marks two months of my exchange. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. Part of me feels like this time has blown by so fast. The other part of me feels life I've been living here my whole life, I'm sure this is because my friends and family are so great. I'm so happy with my exchange so far and know this is where I want to be but also the two month mark reminds me that there is only eight months left and that is kind of sad. I year is just not enough. 
Last night I was feeling so overwhelmed with love that I was lying on my bed crying tears of joy. 
When life gives you lemons! Make lemonade! (Actually these lemons are from my back yard! Look! I can grow my own lemons!) 
My friends love taking selfies! So here we are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment