Friday 15 April 2016

Dog issues

So here I am, getting ready for tomorrow. Making sure I've packed as much as I can in advance so I have as little as possible to do tomorrow morning when I wake up at 5 am to take the bus to a Rotary capacitation in another city. It's already 11pm so I go and brush my teeth leaving my door just a crack open behind me. To my unfortunate surprise, when I come back into my room after 2 short minutes, the dog is on my bed. OH NO! I thought! I swear I started praying right there and then that my bed wasn't wet.. Which it was. Yes. The dog peed on my bed. I took her off right away but it was too late. My host mom helped me clean it up and put new sheets on she even asked me if I wanted a key for my room. I said no to the key because I'm sure I'd just loose it, but lesson learned.. When living with a bed peeing wiener dog REMEMBER TO CLOSE THE DOOR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment