Saturday 14 May 2016

Mandalas and merienda with Leti

Mandalas are kinda a big thing here and one of my friends (Sai) does amazing mandala drawings. He makes them for a whole bunch of kids in the class and they all put them on their binders so I asked for one to put on my blank binder and it turned out to be stunning. 
Now I'm in my second host family can one of my best friends (Leti) lives only a 15 minute walk away from my house. So we now have this lovely routine where I try can be at her house for 5 o'clock (after the hora de siesta of course) and we walk together into the centre. We always end up buying some type of food, lle churros, icecream or pasteries (no wonder I've been noticing the exchange weight) and I always stop at my second host parents paper shop to say hi. Then at 8 o'clock my current host dad drives us home.  He only has his vet truck so we get to sit in the back where the animals would be because there isn't space is front for both of us.

1 comment:

  1. Sporting the same Rolex 3135 movement that is replica watches uk found in the 116610 Submariner Date, the Rolex Sea-Dweller 4000 Ref. 116600 has a power reserve of 48 hours and features a Parachrom hairspring and COSC certification. The Rolex Sea-Dweller's considerable water resistance is thanks to a case and crystal that is thicker than that of replica watches uk the Submariner and firmly places the resistance of the Rolex Sea-Dweller between the 1000 ft Submariner and the 12,800 ft DeepSea. This might be an extra watch model for a niche group of consumers or the model that is akin to the right temperature rolex replica sale porridge if you want to use the Goldilocks analogy. Technologically speaking, the helium escape valve (HeV) is the rolex replica sale Rolex Sea-Dweller's signature feature and it can be seen at its usual place on the nine o'clock side of the case. If tiny helium molecules in the breathing mix of a saturation dive were to seep into watch, the helium would expand during ascent and replica watches sale the increased pressure could damage the watch.

    ReplyDelete