Thursday 21 January 2016

More birthdays :)

We spent a really nice day camping the other day! There was water sides at the pool and everything! I'm definitely darker now! My shoulders look like strawberries though.. 
Then yesterday it was Nuria's and Agostina's birthday! I spent the day with Nuria and her new puppy Puki! 
Just look at how cute this puppy is!!
At night I went to Agostina's house for her birthday but I decided to go home quickly to change. Unfortunately the lights were out in our neighbourhood so it was hard to find clothes. Agostina didn't have lights at her house either but we all enjoyed a nice candlelight dinner. The lights came back on at about 2:30 am. I was very thankful because I didn't want to walk home with no street lights! 
So happy birthday to these 2 amazing girls and thank you for the great day! I'm a lot fatter now...



No comments:

Post a Comment